PERGOLA BUILDERS SYDNEY
At Aussie Outdoor Living, our team creates modern pergolas and patios that transition smoothly from the inside to out, with defined spaces that encapsulate flair and functionality. Our outdoor living design options protect your area from the elements of the weather whilst creating privacy and maximising space.
Our pergolas and patios are designed with the utmost attention to detail which can add value and lifestyle to your home, from small pergolas, to the expansive. Constructed using lightweight aluminium and available in a range of colours, it adds a modern and simplistic finish to any home.
Re-think and transform your outdoor area with our beautiful pergola and patio designs.
Aussie Outdoor Living design, plan and construct insulated pergolas using the Versiclad Spacemaker roofing panels and aluminium framing. Featuring a 75mm thick insulated core, these sheets beat the heat whilst providing ample protection to your outdoor area. A huge one (1) meter wide sheet mean less visible lines between the sheets and looks similar a smooth white ceiling like finish. Not only does this white ceiling appearance enhance the flow from interior to exterior spaces - it also eliminates the need for outside trades such as gyprockers, plasterers or painters.
- 75mm thick insulated core reduces condensation and rain noise
- Smooth ceiling like finish underneath to mirror the inside ceiling of your home
- Requires a minimum 1 degree fall which may enable far more design flexibility
- Customisable with LED downlights, outdoor fans and heaters
Aussie Outdoor Living design, plan and construct polycarbonate pergolas using the Danpalon triple layer roof panels and aluminium framing. Featuring an 8mm thick triple layer sheet, it enables natural sunlight to filter through and minimises glare and heat. The panel features a UV protection layer that provides 99.9% protection from harmful UV rays. At 600mm wide each panel, during installation, they are separated by aluminium rafters with no visible nuts or bolts. The polycarbonate panels can be constructed as a sloping or gabled structure and finished off with lights and fans.
- 8mm thick triple-layer sheet, which is extremely durable and offers high impact resistance
- Smooth roof sheet finish, which reduces the build up of debris.
- UV-protected and blocks out the heat while allowing natural sunlight to filter through
Aussie Outdoor Living design, plan and construct combination pergolas which have been specifically designed to create the ultimate in indoor/outdoor living and entertaining areas. Typically constructed using insulated panels on the flat sections and polycarbonate panels in the gable. These structures are generally designed to cover a large area whilst providing the best of both worlds in terms of roof sheeting. Excellent insulation, natural light, added height and increased in airflow.
- Ability to cover a large span to maximise outdoor living space
- Insulated sections minimise heat and rain noise
- Gable centre provides ample height, light, and airflow