Why Choose Aussie Outdoor Living?
Patios, Pergolas, Decks and Verandahs are the perfect way to transform your outdoor area, creating a seamless transition from the inside to out. A completely protected area from all the elements of the weather, accomplishing that next level of privacy from neighbouring homes and not to mention, without a doubt adding value and lifestyle.
Imagine being able to use your outdoor area every day of the year; kids parties, family gatherings or a relaxing BBQ on a warm summers night. Under one of Aussie Outdoor Livings custom design and built structures.
Aussie Outdoor Living design and build your structure to not only extend your outdoor area but to also look like a part of your home. We pride ourselves on professionalism and reliability by providing our clients with the utmost highest level of service and this can been seen in every aspect of our work. We guarantee you will have wished you built one years ago!
Aussie Outdoor Living are Pergola, Patio and Deck installers, we do not supply material only. If you require repair work on your existing structure, we suggest contacting a local carpenter or builder as we do not offer repair work.Contact Us
- Extensive experience in the design, development and construction of outdoor living and entertainment areas
- 5 Star rated reviews and testimonials from previous happy clients
- 10 Year Structural Guarantee on all workmanship and we guarantee you'll be 100% satisfied
- We have a dedicated Construction Manager to over see every aspect of your project
- Expertly trained carpenters who are full time employees with Aussie Outdoor Living, and are specially trained in this industry. We do not use contractors, unlike other companies in the market place
- Our connections with reputable trades, allowing our clients to complete other aspects of their proposed construction plans with ease and piece of mind
Aluminium Decking Boards
Are you looking for an alternative to timber but you’re not sure which one is best? There are many different types of decking available on the market today. We offer a more durable, stylish and environmentally friendly alternative; Aluminium decking boards. Replicating the form and finish of timber, it looks like timber, but without the hassles. Boasting little to no maintenance; no oiling, staining or painting which will not only save you time, but also money in the long run. Aluminium decking boards are also ideal for coastal areas and bushfire prone areas where timber isn’t permitted.
- Low Maintenance - never requires painting, oiling or staining
- Ideal for bushfire prone areas where timber isn't permitted
- It offers dimensional stability so the decking will not warp, crack, rot, split or splint
- Available in different wood grain finishes to suit your home
We have a range of deck and verandah railing options
There are three main railing options used to customise your area, for added safety and aesthetic to your new outdoor area. All our top rails are available in the standard Colorbond™ colour range, or in a ‘wood-like’ finish. Our top rails come in a few different sizes, depending on the size post used for the pergola. If stairs or steps are required, they can be constructed using aluminium decking boards and ‘boxed-in’ with either a decking board or a Colorbond™ flashing in a standard Colorbond™ colour to break it up.
- Design Option - Marine grade stainless steel wire railing
- Design Option - 12mm tempered frame-less glass railing with stainless steel spigots. Also commonly used for pool fencing
- Design Option - Colorbond™ tube railing available in any standard Colorbond™ colours to suit
- Design Option - 65mm slats powder coated in standard Colorbond™ colours or in a 'wood-like' finish
Add privacy and protection to your outdoor area
Customise your outdoor area with aluminium slatted privacy screening which can be powder coated in colours to suit your pergola or deck, or in a wood-like finish. Screening can be used as a lockable gate, to replace the handrail on first floor balconies on the sides, to section off an area, place a BBQ or furniture against which adds protection. By installing slatted screening, it adds privacy and increased air flow to the area without blocking out all the sunlight.
- Powder coated in any standard Colorbond™ colour to suit
- Protects outdoor furniture and BBQ areas
- Adds privacy to the area whilst still maintaining air flow and natural sunlight
- Slatted screening can be used to create a lockable gate to the side of the house
Perfect solution for outdoor kitchens and BBQ's
Aluminium clad walls are the perfect option for enclosing part of your outdoor area and protecting your outdoor kitchen or BBQ with the ability to mount an outdoor range hood, connect water and gas and mounting TV’s. The walls are constructed with clad on both sides, so it looks the same no matter which angle you look at it. Clad walls can be powder coated in any standard Colorbond™ colour or in a ‘wood-like’ finish. Our clients usually source their own outdoor kitchen or BBQ, but we work with them and the installers to make sure their new addition is a perfect fit to their outdoor area built by us.
We’ve designed a few different options, but everything is customisable:
- Design Option - Floor to ceiling high aluminium clad wall
- Design Option - 1.2m high and left open
- Design Option - 1.2m high with a blind fitted on top
- Design Option - 1.2m high with slatted privacy screening on top
Manufactured & installed by our sister company Aussie Outdoor Blinds & Screens
Block out the sun, heat, wind, rain, insects and the neighbors with the touch of a button or crank of a handle. Available as a manual opening option using a crank or upgrade to a motorised blind with a remote. Multiple blinds can be programmed to the one remote for ultimate comfort and flexibility with the option of the blinds moving autonomously or all together. Have confidence with a 10 year guarantee on blind material and a 5 year guarantee on the electric motors. High quality powder coated side channels and bottom rails which are lockable, ensure a smooth operation and efficiency.
By installing our custom designed and made blinds you’re adding a new dimension to your outdoor patio, pergola or verandah. With easy operation and low maintenance, they will give you the space you’ve always wanted. With a. We can fit the blinds using stainless steel wire or powder coated aluminium channels, fitting them to any outdoor structure! The blind fabrics unique weave lets you view from the inside out, but not the inside in.
- Large spanning capabilities and can be fitted to most outdoor areas
- Lockable bottom tracks for added peace of mind
- Motorised option includes programming and hard-wiring by our electrician
- 10 year guarantee on blind fabric and 5 years on the motors
- Protects from the sun while you still enjoy your outside view