Why Choose Aussie Outdoor Living for your Decking?
Patios, Pergolas, Decks and Verandahs are the perfect way to transform your outdoor area, creating a seamless transition from the inside to out. A completely protected area from all the elements of the weather, accomplishing that next level of privacy from neighbouring homes and not to mention, without a doubt adding value and lifestyle.
Imagine being able to use your outdoor area every day of the year; kids parties, family gatherings or a relaxing BBQ on a warm summers night. Under one of Aussie Outdoor Livings custom design and built structures.
Aussie Outdoor Living design and build your structure to not only extend your outdoor area but to also look like a part of your home. We pride ourselves on professionalism and reliability by providing our clients with the utmost highest level of service and this can been seen in every aspect of our work. We guarantee you will have wished you built one years ago!
Aussie Outdoor Living are Pergola, Patio and Deck installers, we do not supply material only. If you require repair work on your existing structure, we suggest contacting a local carpenter as we do not offer repair work. Note: We do not use any type of hardwood, timber or composite for decking. Purely aluminium decking boards only!
A Decking is an excellent addition to any home.
- Specialists in Outdoor Living & Entertaining Areas
- 10 Year guarantee on all workmanship
- Dedicated Construction Manager
- 5 Star client satisfaction and reviews
- Family owned and operated
- Our carpenters are full time employees
- 10 Years Structural Warranty
- 5 Star Rated Reviews
- FAmily Owned & Operated
Are you looking for an alternative to timber but you're not sure which one is best? There are many different types of decking available on the market today. We offer a more durable, stylish and environmentally friendly alternative; Aluminium decking boards. Replicating the form and finish of timber, it looks like timber, but without the hassles. Boasting little to no maintenance; no oiling, staining or painting which will not only save you time, but also money in the long run. Aluminium decking boards are also ideal for coastal areas and bushfire prone areas where timber isn't permitted. Note: We do not use any type of hardwood, timber or composite for decking. Purely aluminium decking boards only!
- Low Maintenance - never requires painting, oiling or staining
- Ideal for bushfire prone areas where timber isn't permitted
- It offers dimensional stability so the decking will not warp, crack, rot, split or splint
- Available in different wood grain finishes to suit your home
Railing & Stairs
We have a range of deck and verandah railing options
- Option - Marine grade stainless steel wire railing
- Option - 12mm tempered frame-less glass railing with stainless steel spigots. Also commonly used for pool fencing
- Option - Colorbond™ tube railing available in any standard Colorbond™ colours to suit
- Option - 65mm slats powder coated in standard Colorbond™ colours or in a 'wood-like' finish
"Can't recommend them highly enough. Excellent planning - we took about 18 months to decide and no hassling in the meantime. The crew were lovely, totally self contained (they even brought their own microwave) the job was completed in the time they said it would be and everyone who has seen it so far comments on the quality finish. They aren't cheap. but we've seen other cheap jobs that look rough after a couple of years. You get what you pay for and this will look good for years to come. It'...
Stephen & Samantha - Cherrybrook
Aluminium Screening & Gates
Add privacy and protection to your outdoor area
- Available in a variety of colours or in a wood-like finish
- Protects your outdoor furniture and BBQ areas
- Adds privacy to the area whilst still maintaining air flow and natural sunlight
- Slatted screening can be used to create a lockable gate to the side of the house
"I can thoroughly recommend Aussie Outdoors to anyone contemplating having a deck built. The whole team worked well together and its obvious they take a genuine pride in their workmanship. a personal thank you again Chris, Matt, Jake, Tom Liam and Jess for all your help and also for providing me with a deck to be proud of which, hopefully, I will enjoy for many years to come. Margaret, Wahroonga"
Margaret - Wahroonga
Alfresco & Pergola Blinds
The best finishing touches to any outdoor area
- Large spanning capabilities
- Lockable bottom tracks for added peace of mind
- Manual or remote controlled options
- 10 years guarantee on fabric and 5 years on the motor
- Protection from the sun while you still enjoy your outside view
"Hi Chris, Matt and the Team, It was an absolute pleasure dealing with your company in every aspect, from start to finish. Your communications was terrific and gave us tremendous confidence that we were dealing with professionals. Well done! We are totally delighted with the finished product. It has completely transformed the rear of our home and allowed us to meet our primary objective of capturing an uninterrupted view to the rear of our property into natural bushland. Thanks again. We have...
Jon & Varina - Glenhaven
Clad Wall & Outdoor Kitchens
Perfect solution for outdoor kitchens and BBQ's
- Design Option - Floor to ceiling high aluminium clad wall
- Design Option - 1.2m high and left open
- Design Option - 1.2m high with a blind fitted on top
- Design Option - 1.2m high with slatted privacy screening on top