Why Choose Aussie Outdoor Living?
Patios, Pergolas, Decks and Verandahs are the perfect way to transform your outdoor area, creating a seamless transition from the inside to out. A completely protected area from all the elements of the weather, accomplishing that next level of privacy from neighbouring homes and not to mention, without a doubt adding value and lifestyle.
Imagine being able to use your outdoor area every day of the year; kids parties, family gatherings or a relaxing BBQ on a warm summers night. Under one of Aussie Outdoor Livings custom design and built structures.
Aussie Outdoor Living design and build your structure to not only extend your outdoor area but to also look like a part of your home. We pride ourselves on professionalism and reliability by providing our clients with the utmost highest level of service and this can been seen in every aspect of our work. We guarantee you will have wished you built one years ago!
Aussie Outdoor Living are Pergola, Patio and Deck installers, we do not supply material only. If you require repair work on your existing structure, we suggest contacting a local carpenter or builder as we do not offer repair work.Contact Us
- Extensive experience in the design, development and construction of outdoor living and entertainment areas
- 5 Star rated reviews and testimonials from previous happy clients
- 10 Year Structural Guarantee on all workmanship and we guarantee you'll be 100% satisfied
- We have a dedicated Construction Manager to over see every aspect of your project
- Expertly trained carpenters who are full time employees with Aussie Outdoor Living, and are specially trained in this industry. We do not use contractors, unlike other companies in the market place
- Our connections with reputable trades, allowing our clients to complete other aspects of their proposed construction plans with ease and piece of mind
Aluminium Decking Boards
Are you looking for an alternative to timber but you’re not sure which one is best? There are many different types of decking available on the market today. We offer a more durable, stylish and environmentally friendly alternative; Aluminium decking boards. Replicating the form and finish of timber, it looks like timber, but without the hassles. Boasting little to no maintenance; no oiling, staining or painting which will not only save you time, but also money in the long run. Aluminium decking boards are also ideal for coastal areas and bushfire prone areas where timber isn’t permitted.
- Low Maintenance - never requires painting, oiling or staining
- Ideal for bushfire prone areas where timber isn't permitted
- It offers dimensional stability so the decking will not warp, crack, rot, split or splint
- Available in different wood grain finishes to suit your home
Screening & Railing
Customise your outdoor area with aluminium slatted privacy screening powder coated in colours to suit your pergola or deck, or in a wood-like finish. Also commonly installed on first floor balconies to act as a replacement for railing, it provides ample privacy and increased air flow to the area without blocking out too much light.
Aluminium clad walls are becoming extremely popular with the ability to mount an outdoor BBQ range hood through the wall if built from deck height to ceiling height. Cladded on both sides, it looks the same no matter which way you look at it and is completely water-proof. By installing a clad wall, you can move your outdoor BBQ/Kitchen against it to protect it from the weather. We can also install gas points and water pipes through the wall for the ultimate outdoor kitchen finish.
Alternatively we have been designing aluminium clad walls with aluminium slatted privacy screening mounted above in either a powder coated finish or wood-like to finish.
There are three main railing and balustrade options to customise your area and add extra safety to your deck. We use frameless glass railing with either an aluminium top rail in a wood-like finish, or a thin stainless steel top rail. Most clients choose the aluminium top rail because you can easily place your beer conveniently on the rail!
Another option is marine grade stainless steel wire railing with an aluminium top rail, powder coated or in a wood-like finish. This doesn’t limit any views you may have looking out from your deck but adds a stylish perspective to your area.
The third option is a powder coated Colorbond™ tube rail with an aluminium top rail in a powder coated finish or in a wood-like finish.