PERGOLA BUILDERS HILLS DISTRICT
As a homeowner, there are a number of structures that you can add to your home to improve your quality of life. However, out of all the structures that you build, there are few that come close to the pergola. For custom-made pergolas in The Hills District, think Aussie Outdoor Living. Our team of experienced pergola builders will work with you to bring you a pergola that’s tailored to your needs.
One of the main benefits that you can have from owning a pergola can be similar to adding an entire room to your home, therefore adding usability to an outdoor area that you may have found very difficult to work with before. By adding a pergola, you can almost instantly have an outdoor kitchen, an alfresco dining area, an outdoor entertaining area or an outdoor games room, just to name a few functions. This is one of the reasons why pergolas are popular in The Hills District, as they can be used to suit a number of different lifestyles.
- 10 Year Guarantee
- 5 Star Reviews
- Custom Designed & Built
- Approval Packages
Aussie Outdoor Living design, plan and construct insulated pergolas using the Versiclad Spacemaker roofing panels and aluminium framing. Featuring a 75mm thick insulated core, these sheets beat the heat whilst providing ample protection to your outdoor area. A huge one (1) meter wide sheet mean less visible lines between the sheets and looks similar a smooth white ceiling like finish. Not only does this white ceiling appearance enhance the flow from interior to exterior spaces - it also eliminates the need for outside trades such as gyprockers, plasterers or painters.
- 75mm thick insulated core reduces condensation and rain noise
- Smooth ceiling like finish underneath to mirror the inside ceiling of your home
- Requires a minimum 1 degree fall which may enable far more design flexibility
- Customisable with LED downlights, outdoor fans and heaters
Aussie Outdoor Living design, plan and construct polycarbonate pergolas using the Danpalon triple layer roof panels and aluminium framing. Featuring an 8mm thick triple layer sheet, it enables natural sunlight to filter through and minimises glare and heat. The panel features a UV protection layer that provides 99.9% protection from harmful UV rays. At 600mm wide each panel, during installation, they are separated by aluminium rafters with no visible nuts or bolts. The polycarbonate panels can be constructed as a sloping or gabled structure and finished off with lights and fans.
- 8mm thick triple-layer sheet, which is extremely durable and offers high impact resistance
- Smooth roof sheet finish, which reduces the build up of debris.
- UV-protected and blocks out the heat while allowing natural sunlight to filter through
Aussie Outdoor Living design, plan and construct combination pergolas which have been specifically designed to create the ultimate in indoor/outdoor living and entertaining areas. Typically constructed using insulated panels on the flat sections and polycarbonate panels in the gable. These structures are generally designed to cover a large area whilst providing the best of both worlds in terms of roof sheeting. Excellent insulation, natural light, added height and increased in airflow.
- Ability to cover a large span to maximise outdoor living space
- Insulated sections minimise heat and rain noise
- Gable centre provides ample height, light, and airflow